Sunday, November 29, 2009

Super Sunday Spectacular! A Special Holiday Kickoff


Hey all! Hope everyone (Stateside, that is) has been having a nice holiday weekend. As you may have noticed (I like to think someone might have), I took a few days off for the holiday. I know. I'm sorry. I feel terribly knowing I might have allowed someone to go nearly a week devoid of new sugar for the eyes...especially considering how gluttonous by nature this holiday is supposed to be!


But hey, now that it's after Thanksgiving, it is officially permissible to begin observing an even better holiday season...and this one lasts an entire month! So in the spirit of the season of giving, I'll make my vacation absence up to you - and then some - with a Super Sunday Spectacular: supersized posts of pictures from my personal favorites...and lots of 'em!


And I don't mean just here...that goes for all four of the Adonis Complex blogs!


Fan of my sports-themed photoblog Athletic Supporter? Then jog over there for a visit (or better yet, sprint!) because the holiday season is kicking off there as well!



Or perhaps you're particularly fond of Uniform Follows Function, whether because you enjoy seeing hot guys playing dress-up or you're one of the few art history nerds who gets a chuckle out of the far too erudite pun in the blog title? March on over!



Or maybe you've been enjoying the classic beauty at the newest all black-and-white Adonis Complex photoblog, MANochrome (quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine, as well)? Or perhaps you haven't yet had a chance to stop by and check it out (if not, you should! I'm confident you will enjoy it, whatever your particular taste may be.)? Sure enough, there's a holiday special there as well!



So enjoy this Super Holiday Sunday, and stop back throughout the day...this special is so big it's going to be rolled out in segments! Enjoy, bookmark, tell your friends, become a Facebook fan, follow Adonis Complex on Twitter, and stop by again! And again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...