Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weekend Special: Firefighting Hunks, Part One


Since my beloved city basically decided to be on fire this weekend (because the past week of unseasonable 90+ degree heat apparently wasn't enough), I had an idea for a special themed post in honor of the hotties out there battling the blazes. I wondered if I'd have enough photos in my collection for a whole post already or whether I'd have to do a bit of searching to make up the rest.

And I discovered a few things: mainly that not only did I have enough pictures that met this relatively uncommon stereotype fetish for one post, I had enough for more like a week's worth of posts! Who knew?

So, for your viewing pleasure, I've put together a special super-sized weekend devoted to these muscular men with big hoses. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...