Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jeans Jingles!


As I was thinking up a title for my second "jeans"-themed post, I realized that not only do I have a plethora of photos of hunks in jeans, I can think of quite a number of songs I enjoy in which "jeans" appear at least once, albeit often in the most oblique of ways. But surely my readers can think of even more, and I can make this into a fun weekly post that brings not only visual but aural enjoyment as well, wherein each post will include a new such song for your listening pleasure!


And since my first choice has yet to become available on Lala.com and I haven't yet mastered another way to embed songs on here, I hereby give you the first of the Jeans Jingles: the fantastic single "Konichiwa Bitches," by the Swedish pop goddess Robyn. Enjoy!





 So if you can think of more fun songs with "jeans" in the lyrics, leave a comment! This'll be fun!

        

Buy the single here:














r just get the whole amazing album (titled, uniquely, "Robyn") here, and you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...