Friday, January 1, 2010

Studs for a New Year


Happy New Year to all of the wonderful readers of Adonis Complex and its partner blogs: you've been overwhelming in support as shown from readership stats, and though I don't hear from almost any of you in comments or email (and don't worry, it's not at all a requirement or even an expectation! I never comment either!) I have to assume that the steady (and growing) daily averages mean a lot of you have visited more than once, which is the ultimate compliment! I'm excited for what 2010 may have in store in many possible ways, for me and for you all!


Some of you may have discovered it already, but I haven't made a grand formal announcement or intro of it yet so not many, so I wanted to suggest you take a quick peek at the blog Songs for Studs. I'll have a more informative bit about it in a couple of days, but in the meantime have a look and see what you think! New year, new blog experiences?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...