Monday, October 26, 2009

Material Monday


Many many years ago, my dad imparted upon me a bit of wisdom I still hold true to this day. I won't get into the awkward backstory of how this conversation came about, but the advice I received that stuck most was this: almost every time when considering depictions of the human figure, the most appealing and attractive element is something, even something tiny, left to the imagination.


In my extensive days of picture collecting, it has been an exceedingly rare occasion that I bother to save or even take much notice of those in which the men are entirely clothed (because really, I could just look out the window for that). I thought I'd share some of the extremely few exceptions.








1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised no one has commented so far. I totally agree with you. There's almost nothing sexier than a tight T-shirt (like the football player in your pic, for example) or even a really tight long-sleeved outfit like the 2 guys in the image. My imagination goes apeshit in a way it can't do where the guy is totally naked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...