Thursday, October 15, 2009

"That's...Cool" Thursdays



Happy Thursday! A few business notes to take care of, then off to cavort with the hunks. First: I extended the poll about themes people would like to see in my genre offshoot blogs as well as here (located in the menu to the right), so go ahead and put in your thoughts! I have no idea if it lets you vote again if you already have, but I say go for it...your passion deserves the extra votes.


Second, I know I hinted to my Facebook fans anyway that yesterday would be particularly exciting, and wanted to let you know that the delay came from me deciding it's better to be safe than sorry, and contacted a certain proprietor of some images I planned on using to try and get the all clear. You'll know if and when that's gone through, as the post planned is, well, eye catchingly out of the ordinary around here, at least. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy that soon.



Third, speaking of Facebook fans, I send out nice, inobtrusive little reminders about posts through that channel, and I'd love to be able to include the clearly thousands more folks who have stopped by than the 55 of the loyal and true (but, as always, hooray for those 55!) I promise I won't embarrass you or do anything to get you in trouble...and if you don't believe me you can always hide updates to make them private, of course! Anyway, I'd love to have you on as a fan if that is what you are, so do join if you would possibly!



And finally, I really don't like to ask this because you are all welcome to hang out here and look at six-packs and pecs and skin and...etc as long and as often as you like, no strings attached! However, if whenever you're here you literally just click on an ad or two, it would make a huge difference for my earnings, which I at the very least had hoped to become enough to keep at least the blog alive. Tell you what...if I notice after today a notable positive change in my ad clicks and so forth for a reasonable enough period to know that it's because you're really helping me (gasp! sniff!), I'll show my gratitude with...uh...I don't know, double-sized posts for a whole month, or something.



Last thing from me and you can enjoy the men in silence as usual...so to ostensibly prove I'm not kidding about doing a double post month for y'all if my silly challenge happens to go over well, I thought I'd pick the most mundane and obscure of common traits to make a theme for today's post, so I picked brick, because it's, well, brick. But to my (continued) amazement, I have a heck of a lot of these pictures; let's just say what I've put up here today is barely half of the total of options. So go me...you scratch my back a little, I can scratch yours however you want it.



I extended the poll about themes people would like to see in my genre offshoot blogs as well as here, so go ahead and put in your thoughts! I have no idea if it lets you vote again if you already have, but I say go for it...your passion deserves the extra votes.




So click ads, enjoy the men, and have a great Thursday!







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...